You are required to download Telstra Broadband Protect Anti-Virus Plus Security setup from Telstra My Account.
- Login to https://www.my.telstra.com.au
- Select your account under Plans & Usage (would typically be Internet)
- Click ‘Manage’ for Telstra Broadband Protect within Add-ons section
- Select ‘Manage’ under Anti-Virus Plus Security
- Click the Install button to download the installer file
- Once download has completed, run the file to begin the installation for Telstra Broadband Protect Anti-Virus Plus Security.
Step 1 – Introduction
After opening the installer file that you downloaded, the installation for Telstra Broadband Protect Anti-Virus Plus Security will launch. Click ‘I Accept’
Step 2 – Installation
Once the installer is finished downloading the necessary files, the installation will begin. At this stage, you might be prompted with a UAC window. Click ‘Yes’ to continue
The installation wizard will begin installing the Software Components and Security Components.
Step 3 – Summary
After the setup is finished installing all of the necessary files, you will be presented with a final screen. Click “Finish” to close the Installation Wizard. Note: No System Restart is required to complete the installation. The application will automatically launch and begin the initial Update.
Anti-Virus Plus Security will automatically launch on completion of the Installation process. This can take up to 60 seconds. The user will be presented with a splash screen and Security Dashboard.
When the Splash Screen disappears, the Anti-Virus Plus Security dashboard will launch and begin downloading the initial set of anti-virus definitions and other security updates if available.
Once the update is completed, the screen will revert to the main screen of the console.
The Security Status view shows the user the overall security status of the application. Mainly showing the state of the Antimalware, firewall, and security definition validity. If Safe Browser is installed, it will additionally list this component here.