An Administrator will likely want to setup different groups to manage based on location, executive users, low bandwidth users, contractors, remote users, domains, etc. This is configurable within the Enterprise Server console.
1. Log into Enterprise Server with your Enterprise Administrator email and password. The URL and credentials will be provided to you by email.
2. Click the Groups tab. The Add Group menu item will be selected by default.
3. To add a new Group, enter a Group name.
4. Enter a Description for the group such as Operations
5. Select a Policy. This policy can be changed at a later time.
6. Select how you want to apply updates (defaulted to automatically).
7. Your group is now created and listed under the Groups tab in the left pane on the console.
ES1 Add a Group Tab