Note: There is an alternate method for installing Safe Browser.
- Login to https://www.my.telstra.com.au/
- Select your account under Plans & Usage (Would typically be Internet)
- Click Manage under Add-ons
- Scroll down and click Manage under Safe Browser
- On this page, click the Install button to download the installer
- Once downloaded, run the file to begin Safe Browser installation
Step 1: On the Telstra Broadband Protect Dashboard, click on the Safe Browser icon.
Step 2: Click ‘Launch’ on the Safe Browser window. This will open a prompt to update Telstra Broadband Protect Anti-Virus Plus Security. Click ‘Update’. After the updates, Safe Browser will begin downloading and will open the Safe Browser setup
Step 3: Once download is finished, the Safe Browser Installer launches. Click ‘Next’ to proceed with installation.
Step 4: Your License Key will be already entered in the box if you've downloaded the Installer through Telstra Broadband Protect
Step 5: Please wait while the setup wizard installs Safe Browser
Step 6: You will be asked to reboot the computer once the installation is complete
Safe Browser is now installed successfully and you will be able to securely browse the web by simply clicking on Safe Browser button on the Windows taskbar.