You can uninstall Safe Browser from Programs and Features list in the Control Panel.
- Click on the Start button then click on Control Panel.
- Click on the Add or Remove ProgramsFor Vista and 7 users: use the Programs and Features icon in Control Panel.
- Click on the Safe Browser
- Click on Change/Remove. For Vista and 7 users: Uninstall/Change.
- When prompted click Next to begin the uninstall process.
- When prompted clickUninstall.
- When prompted, click Finish to restart the computer. Safe Browser is now uninstalled.